lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009



WRONG

I was born with the wrong sign, in your wrong house,
with the wrong ascendancy.
I took the wrong road that left you, the wrong tendencies.
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time,
for the wrong reason and the wrong ride.
On the wrong day, of the wrong week,
we used the wrong method with the wrong technique.

WRONG

It's something wrong with me, chemically,
something wrong with me inherently,
the wrong mix, in the wrong dreams,
i reached the wrong ends with by wrong means.

It was the wrong plan in the wrong hands,
the wrong theory for the wrong man.
The wrong lies, on the wrong byes.
The wrong questions with the wrong replies.

WRONG

I was marching to the wrong drum, with the wrong scum,
listening at the wrong energy.
Using all the wrong lines and the wrong signs,
with the wrong intensity.
I was on the wrong page at the wrong book,
with the wrong malnutrition on the wrong hook.
The wrong hood, every blind night,
with the wrong two pains, in sound here i am!!!

WRONG,
WRONG (too long)

I was born with the wrong sign, in your wrong house,
with the wrong ascendancy. (too long)
I took the wrong road that left you, the wrong tendencies. (too long)
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time,
for the wrong reason (too long) and the wrong ride.
On the wrong day, of the wrong week,
we used the wrong method
with the wrong technique.

WRONG !!!


No hay comentarios.: