domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010




ANAKIN: From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again, I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you. I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask...

ANAKIN: If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me.

PADMÉ: ...I can't. We can't. It's just not possible.

ANAKIN: Anything's possible. Padmé, listen to me...

PADMÉ: No! you listen. We live in a real world. Come back to it. You're studying to become a Jedi. I'm a Senator. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, they will take us to a place we cannot go... regardless of the way we feel about each other.

ANAKIN: Then you do feel something!

PADMÉ: I will not let you give up your future for me.

ANAKIN: You're asking me to be rational. That is something I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could wish my feelings away... but I can't.

PADMÉ: I will not going to give in to this.

ANAKIN: Well you know it. It wouldn't have to be that way... we could keep it a secret.

PADMÉ: We'd be living a lie - one we couldn't keep up even if we wanted to. I couldn't do that. Could you, Anakin? Could you live like that?

ANAKIN: No. You're right. It would destroy us.~

No hay comentarios.: